Friday, June 6, 2008

Rainy Friday

Mandy and I being a pig(mandy) and a cow (me)
Good Morning!!! so i have much to tell you! well lets see yesterday i was late for work and dad got SUPER mad i mean he said the eff word twice opps my bad! haha so not the best way to start off the day but then things got better i got a lot of work done and Zac brought me a milkshake haha he loves spending his money on me! Then work ended! YAY and on my way how this crazy motorcyler hit on me haha fun stuff my car is a guy magnet i swear! and then i got a $140 ticket! AWW SUCK i was only goin 17 over dad wasnt very happy man that sucks soooo bad! i hate cops! then i went and played baseball with Zac, Z banana, and toad it was fun! i suck at baseball and we played on the swings and yeah it was a blast then we came home and me and liz were just chillin watchin tv and nick and jenny showed up with posterboard and paint and we fingerpainted! WE FINGER PAINTED! it was sooo much fun mine and nicks creation was the best i must say! hahaha it was a blast! then i went to sleep well actually i was textin this boy and i told him i was tired and he said he would let me go to sleep and i said no ill tell you before i go to sleep and then i fell asleep without sayin goodnight hahaha im funny! i do that all the time thats why i dont talk on the phone at night becuase i usually fall asleep! plus when im tired i get hyper hahaha just ask my family. and i get blunt and very talkative i will basically tell you anything you want to hear if you catch me on the right night! secrets im not supposed to tell and everything its kinda bad! hahaha but fun until i wake up the next morning and realize i just spilled my guts to someone! haha but anyway its only 10:36 and i have the whole day to do whatever i want its my day off! so i think i will go shopping, play in the rain, maybe go to a movie idk yet but no worries ill tell ya whats up! so my message for this morning is dont be afraid to act like a 4 year old again because no matter how old you get you are never to old to go play at a park, finger paint at 10 o clock at night, or buy coloring books and color! live life to its fullest!

Love. Peace. Dont Grow up to Fast!

No comments: