Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy D-Day

me and my daddy and holy crapola i look like a baby this is in oregon and i think it was eighth grade! WOW daddy looks the same tho! <3
I hate cheerleaders!! :) i know i know you are all saying um excuse me sara you were a cheerleader but seriously its like they are so snobby i hope i wasnt that snobby im sorry to all of you if i was i think i already told you all this story but i will tell you again and then i will tell you about my weekend cuz it was a bueno one! i was driving home from work the other day just rockin out you know doin what i do. and Anna m. drove past me thinkin she is all cool what a ho! she only made the squad because there wasnt anyone to choose from. and she has tried out every year since 8th grade and has never made it until this year that says something about there coach. so im like ohhh ho and i pass her and dont look so then she passes me again cuz i slowed down cuz i didnt want to get another ticket so she passes me and i dont look at her i flip her the bird but no where she could see it.... haha yeah ash you taught me that... and then i look up and she waves and i smile and wave back and threw my teeth im like you ho you think your sooo cool but im gonna beat your A!! haha im funny when im angry! but anyway MY WEEKEND!!

well i went to youth conference for church down in Logan on friday after school and it was a blast! I love Alix and Gabby we had so so so much fun in our room! and the dance was fun really retarded but still fun. and we went to some billionairs house and i saw the fastest most expensive car in the world! yeah i touched it! and then i saw my future car in my dreams a ferrari f 430 WOW im in love. and then the billionairs name was richard harris and he gave the best talk i have ever heard.. and then his daughter sang jenny phillips OMG she is AMAZING!! yeah her music will be played at the receiption of my wedding!! just FYI but then saturday wasnt that fun ok it was kinda fun but some parts were lame like this stupid scavenger hung!! :( but i had so much fun! then i got home and was dead yesterday so i took a shower and crunched my hair haha i dont have curly hair like my sissys and i went cruising haha yeah i got hit on a ton and got some hotties number and then this is the honest truth of what happened. so i was gonna go see casey allen cuz i didnt have anything else to do but decker and those guys wanted me to go over to mikes so i was gonna go say hi to casey and then go say hi to those guys but i had to wait for casey to get out of the shower and so i went to the stake center and i was just chillin there lookin at the stars and the city and stuff and then My stud Muffin called... no i wont tell you his name! and so i got all happy and i just absolutly ditched everyone so i could sit on the phone with him and everyone was texting me but i just didnt car cuz i was talkin to him! haha im a goober but its true .... i just went home and sat in my room and talked and if you know me you know that i dont like talkin on the phone cuz i usually have notta to say but when i was talkin to him i just had so much i wanted to tell him. so i basically spilled my guts and told him all the bad things well not all but some and he didnt care! haha yeah so i think im fallin for him which is bad cuz i have also fallen for this other boy and he is soo cute and nice and everyone in my fam loves him but i just cant help it i guess i will have to choose which sucks cuz i suck at choosing!! gosh idk how i get myself into these situations but i always do ya know. ive decided that im just gonna be completely honest to everyone and tell them all how i really feel ya know. and in the end if i end up alone i guess that is what is meant to be! then today after church my aunt chelle and my grandpa and my cousin and his friend and his dad allen came over to show us their new harley davidsons haha they are cute i wish i had girl cousins that were my age that would be fun!! but then after that me and mandy went for a walk up cherry creek ya we were eatin by mosquitos but it was fun and worth it. we always have the best talks haha they are always so random but like they always hit the spot! :)
i hate growing up senior year is gonna be the hardest one yet because this is the year that you basically decided who you are gonna be in life. i just wish i was five again then ashy would be home and the fab. 4 would all go out into the field and play in the cannel and have our own lil adventures! gosh i miss the good old days sooo bad i hate growing apart from my bro and sissys. me and liz have always been tight but ya know its hard because we will always be family but then someday we will each have our own families gosh! its hard growing up Life is just hard so just live it and have no regrets on any decision you make and be daring and out going and be crazy sometimes and when you love someone tell them and when you admire someone tell them! just always tell ppl the truth!
my message for today is be honest. cuz honesty is the best policy and no one likes to be lied to and no one likes lying so everyone should all just stop lying! well i just want to say also being as it is fathers day that i have the best poppy in the world he is my hero 100% he always knows how to make me feel better he yells at me when he should and lets me slid when i want to :) he is the best daddy ever and he puts up with a lot he is a true soldier of god and he will and has done Amazing and miraculous things in his life! I love you Daddy!! well i hope you all have a bueno day i will write back soon and tell you how the boy thing is coming.

Peace. Love. Happy Daddy Day and Just tell the truth~

No comments: