Sunday, June 29, 2008

GRR IM MAD!!


boys I HATE BOYS!!! gosh im so mad! why cant boys be honest? please someone tell me and what the hell is wrong with them! grow up! ok every boys says girls mature faster than boys do but seriously not all of them can be immature and when the eff word are they gonna grow up! cuz it has been my excperience with older boys and younger boys they are all acting the same to me! ya know you tell a boy you dont want to kiss them they stop talking to you. you tell a boy you like them they ditch you of use you. you know the age old saying hump em and dump em well when the eff do boys grow up and stop living that way i mean dont they want someone dont they need someone just like girls do i would think that they do but sometimes they act so much like pigs its hard to see if they have any real feelings at all! GRRR im so frustrated and you know they say that girls are hard to understand no not really! sure we can be confusing but not all girls are hard to understand! im tired of putting it all out on the line and getting nothin back so world im giving up! and i mean it this time! i dont need boys they need me so from now on no feelings attached im going back to the freshman days when i had a one week plan! it worked out well i didnt have to worry about making some stupid boy happy! it was all about me! hahaha im selfish but im tired of being treated like some boys play toy! I AM NOT A MOUTH! there is actually something behind that! thats why i likes jake so much even tho i think he is gay now but he actually cared what is in my head hahaha its probably cuz he was gay! i think we should all just do tapangas idea from boy meets world just put all the boys in an underground cellar and pull them out when we need them! the world would be a better place! all our hearts would be safe and hey maybe some crapola would stop happening! prince charming where are you! im begining to think you dont exist anymore. life is hard and hurting the way i do sucks! i miss Quinn ok i said it but i do he was the best all he ever wanted to do was take care of me! he never bought me anything super expensive and that i loved because i felt like he wasnt trying to buy me! he was always just there! and i miss Ashy shes my best friend and im so lonely without her! gosh im tired of crying over stupid things like boys and loneliness stuff i cant change but if there is one wish i could have right now it would be that i could actually find someone to love and love me back!

Love. Peace. Life SUCKS!

No comments: