Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dancing thru Summer!


Well hello! its been awhile i guess a lot has happened! well to start ive had a long freaking week at summer school! oy im glad that is over only three days left! today i went to work all day and WOAH am i tired! ok so on thursday i went up to blackfoot to go to a jean party for my ex ast coach tiffany yeah the jeans were SO SO cute but way to expensive i wanted to cry! but i was hanging out with Shy and Kylee gosh i love those girls we had so much fun! we played on the tramp and made smores and sat there and laughed forever! haha it was a blast then after i left kylees house i got lost and so i called Quinn and he came and rescued me what a nice boy huh! we talked forever and i have to say i have missed him so much! its hard not to fall for him again cuz ill be honest if he asked me tomorrow i would marry him cuz i know we would have a fun life full of love and happiness haha im corny but yeah i think him and his girly got back together like the next day which kinda sucks but he is too far away any way! but gosh i wish............ anyway so then yesterday me and my mom got into a huge fight about fish it was the stupidest thing ever but i was mad so i left and went and chilled at work and watched movies in the employees lounge and tiff came and chilled with me for a bit it was fun then after that we went to deckers! oy it was so not fun! first the boys were being mean like always but they kept teasing me about my SR boyfriends and i dont have any so that was gay and then they were just being jerks and we went to jack in the box and mandy didnt want to ride with me which made me mad cuz i wanted to have a dance party but oh well she picked the boys car but whatever and then decker called mckaid gay and he kept hitting me with a bat and i was like you are an ass hole! haha everyone was shocked! i was pissed so we got back to deckers and i left and i was so so mad and i was alreayd mad cuz of the fight with mom so i went home and cried myself to sleep! haha fun stuff!! i talked to ashy yesterday ( yes you ash) and she said that jase might have to go to training for a month so she might fly me out to stay with her for a month OH MY FUN! but the only negative is my handsome doesnt get home til like the middle of july and ill be goin out to stay with ash at the end of july but oh well i waited for him he can wait for me! :) :) cuz im not missing that for the world! well i got ta go we are going to elmers! my message today is find love and keep it! oh yea and last night i had a dream that i owned a dance studio it was the cutest thing so ive decided im def gonna have one when i grow up!! FUN!!

peace. Love. Safe the whales

No comments: