Tuesday, June 24, 2008

oy what an interesting day!

Hes the one i hold tight, the one i reach for in the middle of the night, the one i grab when ive had a fright, loveable and cuddly always there to tell my secrets to teddy bears cant stab you in the back cuz they dont have hands! there always there no matter what and when you dont need them you give them up to someone else to share, for all the pain and hurt you go threw teddy bears are there to hold you! Always there with love and care, he'll always be my teddy bear!


wow what a awfully wierd day i have had! it all began when i went outside this morning to go to school and someone soaped my car GRRR how annoying! i hate that so so so so bad! it drives me crazy! then on the way to school i learned that i dont have XM anymore :( then i went to school!! SNOOZE SNOOZE SNOOZE!! then i had to take my car to get the oil changed and i learned that my car guy jerry moved to honda! gosh that just sucks he said he would hook me up! then i almost died trying to cross the street! people are impatient! then i had to come home! gosh i wish i lived in a different state than my family! ok i love them all oh so much! they truely are the world to me but some days they get me sooo mad that i just want to sit in a lil ball and cry! maybe its cuz im a senior and all seniors get like this but i have never been the typical person idk maybe its cuz im having texting withdrawls im so sad! i want my handsome to come home to cheer me up he is traveling with his papa so he cant call and he barely texts! i hate it! i wish that life would be easier sometimes! but im glad that there are trials to make it hard that way things are worth more! haha oh yeah and we were outside all day for school and i got sunburned but hopefully it will turn into a tan:) only two weeks left! then the world will be flipped upside down! and i have a question why the eff do ppl get married! i thought it was for love and you trusted them you saw a future with them and they just completed you! haha someone should probably tell me why ppl really do it! well my message for today is hang on! days get hard some days suck but you know for every bad day a good one follows choose to be happy becuase being sad is atomatic happiness is a choice you make everyday! love yourself and those around you be thankful for this beautiful world god gave us and enjoy nature dont fear it! calm relaxing time is a must and when you love someone just tell them!


Love. Peace. Be happy!

No comments: