Friday, June 20, 2008

Boatin time!!!

hahaha ashy you make me laugh i get on and my blog is all prettified well i cant talk long i will right later tonight but i wanted to tell you all im goin boating with mandy tiff and john and i am THRILLED i can not wait to get out in the water on a wakeboard ohhh there is nothin like it! im sooo excited!! oh yes and i think i have fallen for this boy im not gonna tell you his name but shhhh dont tell him! haha he makes me smile and i just i dont know!! :) im twiterpated so we will see what happens i just wanted to tell you all before i go an do a very dangerous activity that i love you all! I love my friends they are wonderful and help me with so much I LOVE my family they are all my heroes we would be the family of super heroes you all are soo wonderful and the inspiration to my life i love you all so much you are all irreplacable!! Im gooshy I want to tell you all that i have faith and believes in the true church which is the church of jesus christ of latter day saints without it i would be no where! the standards and values are what make me to be what i think a great person! i love life and if there is anything you could learn from me is to stop whining and just go out and live it make memories do stupid things kiss and love be happy and CTR! i love you Safe and peace be with you!
Love. Peace. Be Grateful!!

No comments: