Wednesday, May 28, 2008

hmm...

hahaha yeah that pic is me and shy riding a dino! we rock!!

Why does it seem like every other seventeen year old girl has found there husband already. i think i missed something. maybe some kind of special training. gosh im always left out. why is it so hard to find love in this town. ok its not hard to find it its hard to keep it. and it is hard to find the right one. gosh prince charming WHERE ARE YOU! i hate when boys say they are gonna call because they never do. isnt it typical. you would think that boys wouldnt want to be typical you would think they would want to stand out but oh no. It makes me sad. I am young but still i feel so lonely sometimes. I know i know im just a teenager and everybody feels this way but honestly i think im the only one who has ever felt like this. I have never had a huge crush on any one. I have never liked someone for longer than 6 months. I have never been in a super serious relationship. gosh i need to find out what love really means.
GOALS FOR SUMMER!!
Find our what love really means
find cute boy to test out love on :)
write to you good people and to you of the love im finding

that sounds good for now.
oh yes tonight me and alix and liz and regina went and played at a park and we went on the mary go round and we went so fast we all got sick it was a blast until alix threw up! hehe but it was still fun! we hit on the guy at pac sun. he was pretty cute not like a major hottie but pretty cute. he was sweet!
Well my last message of today is dont give up on hope. even when it feels like everything is going wrong dont give up. Just always give out positive energy and people will be drawn to it, also always be thankful for the many blessings you have.
Peace. love. Hope Dies Last.

No comments: