Wednesday, May 28, 2008

End of Finals :( I hate school!!


Well finals are over. My worst semester of my life right here and it is all Mrs. Jean Hancock because she teaches like shit!!! and doesnt give extra credit. I got my first c ever in my entire life! and it was so close to a B but she wont give me any extra credit! AHHHH!!! i hate school and i am glad it is over OVER!! i can not wait to graduate. tests are stupid and pointless. The rain is coming and that is making me feel better i think i will go play in it before it turns into hail. i feel like climbing under a rock and never comin out. i could make dirt fashionable. :) im so bummed this is what failure is.... oy! well after i got done aceing my english final i went to the park and played on the swings alone. i had nothing better to do then after that i went to get a hot cocoa from common sense and i get a call from that cute boy matt. here is how it went
Sara: Hello
Matt: hey what are you doin?
Sara; Gettin a coffee
Matt: oh yeah i can see you
Sara: what?
Matt: Im watching you
Sara: thats creepy
Matt: no no im across the street we are lookin at renting this house and we are waiting for the landlord.
Sara: oh thats not that creepy
Matt: hahaha yeah you look hot today
Sara: im dressed 80's today( junior girls are wierd and i just went along with it by wearing leg warmers)
Matt: oh well you look hot to me
Sara: thanks
and we talked for a bit longer but thats basically the convo. cute huh! its funny how something like that will make your day. boys are good at making girls melt in there hands like butter. its probably a gift engraven into there genes. but what can i say i love melting. so ill tell you how me and matt met cuz i have time cuz im a failure at school and am skipping 6th hour what are they gonna do to me give me a detention its the last freaking day! any way so one day im feeling kinda crappy a couple a weeks ago junioritis and all i just didnt feel like doing anything so i left my 6th hour early and i was walkin to my car to go to work. i parked across the street from the tennis courts and these cute boys were playing tennis and im shy, or at least i pretend to be, and i just minded my own business while casually starring when they werent looking. anyway right before i got in my car i hear HEY! so i look over at the tennis courts and a cute boy is standing there starring at me. BUSTED!! hahahaha so i say hey back and hes like whats your name and im like sara and hes like come over her. hesitent but im like hey might as well enjoy the adventure. so i got over there and this boy is like whats your name and im like Sara what is yours and hes like im matt. your pretty sara. and im like thanks and hes like how old are you and im like a junior and hes like so you are 18 and im like no im 17 and hes like thats alright ill make an acception. hahahaha like he is so cool. then he asks for my number and im like nah you give me your number so he gave me his and made me promise id call and i texted him later and we have been friends ever since. turns out he is 22 and from new mexico where he is moving back soon. but you know at least i wont have a regret of not going over there and talking to him. its like on transformers when she is like im not getting in that thing and The VERY hot shia labeaf is like 50 years from now when you are lookin back on your life dont you wanna say you got in the car. and the inspirational music comes on and she gets in. that is like my favorite part in that movie. but it is so true. so my message to this blog is do wild and crazy things just so you can say you did them. no regrets take no prisioners and love every min of this life that god gave you. cuz you dont know when your last memory will be your last. live for today and dont live the same day twice. that is why as much as i am bummed about being average in chemistry at least i have a flaw at least i can say i failed at something i mean we all cant be perfect no matter how we try. oh and by the way this to my friends who like to rub their smartness in my face just try it and you will loose me forever i swear on your life we wont be friends for even a sec. after you say something hahaha FYI! so that is my blog for today. ill probably write back later with more info on today. i got a lot to live for so have a fun rainy afternoon
Love.Peace. No Doubts live for today!

No comments: