Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bored

Pic of the day thats ash and im way up there on the beach in North Carolina possibly South Carolina i cant really remember :)
Boredom rhymes with whoredom, but im pretty sure ho's dont get bored i mean seriously they have a lot to do. I hate being bored and that is seriously what i am right now. oh yea and lonely too! all my friends are either not texting back or working. so im stuck at home writing this blog to all you delightful people. hahaha dont i love you! so any who i worked all day and it was a hot beautiful day that i could have been tanning or swimming but instead i worked haha but its ok cuz i like money better than being tan. i dont know why having nice things makes you high maintence. its not that i couldnt not have nice things its just if you have a plan and you can afford it why not. and its not like im rollin in a new bmw or a new mercedes just a new chevy cobalt. if you didnt guess alreayd i got called high maintenced by a guy who does drive a mercedes i mean its not new or anything but still a mercedes is a mercedes. gosh can you believe that and when i said i wasnt he said i was in my choice of guys! can you believe that! ok ill admit dating somebody who has a lil bit of money is nice but i dont not date someone becuase they dont have any money. money isnt that important. when i was lil we were poor. I MEAN super poor ok not that poor but we were farmers and we didnt have much, a story that my dad loves to tell us is one year for his bday instead of getting him presents we all got a 5 dollar toy. just so that we could be happy thats all he wanted isnt he great! and for christmas one year him and my momma made me and my older sis ash doll houses fully carpeted and painted and nick a barn with cows and sheep. it was probably the best christmas present i ever got because it wasnt just a material gift it was something that they made especially for us! haha my point is that you can have just as much fun if not more fun without money! i wish people would get that. becuase the funnest people waste there whole life wasting away in an office doing pointless work. so i say live for the day! and dont settle for just one job for the rest of your life i mean unless your like a dr or something i see get out there and dont live the same day twice. alright now for the boy update. nothing so far.....:) A certain boy made my night last night just cuz he texted me and said he wanted to talk to me before he fell asleep. :) it was cute we only talked for a few min and he just wanted to know what i was up to but it was sweet. oh yeah so last night i got home from playing with alix and i watched the end of 27 dresses and i heard this like scratching noise and i was like oh it must just be a tumble weed in my window thingy so i just ignored it and finished my movie and i went downstairs to my room and i was getting ready for bed and i heard it again and again and lil wierd noises and i looked im my window well ( ding thats what its called) and there was no tumble weed ohhh noo there was the biggest mouse it looked like a hampster and at first it ran under these leafs ohhh it was soooo creepy so i just got into my bed and was trying to fall asleep but the stupid thing wouldnt shush so im like bangin on the window idk i was probably just scarring it worse so it made more sound haha but i could not sleep becuase that lil mouse was just a chatter box so i called nick and it was like midnight and im like nick how do i kill this mouse in my window thingy( yes i know what it is called but i didnt then im being accurate) and he is like idk sara just get a big rock and squish it. I was like SQUISH It seriously and he is like yeah so i head outside and it was cold and i was in shorts and a tank top so i made it like 6 inches out of the door and i changed my mind. ok so side story when i was lil i used to walk around the pasture and talk to plants and bugs haha i was a cute kid but ash and nick always make fun of me for it but i tell ya i went down into my room and i was like ok now its time to sleep so be quiet and sleep and i swear on my life that mouse did not make another sound and i checked to see if it was still there and it was just sitting there. so im tellin ya now i think im the mouse whisperer hahaha im serious too! hahaha oh yeah and another story we were putting lawn mowers away at work cuz it was starting to rain and i was alone, like always, and i look over on the side of the building and the MOST creepiest skankiest old man was giving me the i want you look! omg i was scarred to death he was wearing tight jeans and a cut off khaki vest thing oh my it was awful ugly so i just waited in the garage for a while just im safe there haha and then i went up front to see if he was gone and he was just sittin outside in the front of the store so i made my daddy go out with me and he scarred him away! ahhh there are some wierd ppl out there i tell ya! haha idk why this juts popped into my head but it did so i will tell you in the morning when im driving to school or work im usually eating something, breakfast, and this one morning i was eating a banana and i was driving to work and i was getting sick of eating it so i shoved a good 3/4 of it in my mouth so i had this huge monkey mouth thing going on and i was at a red light and i looked over at the truck next to me and THEE cutest boy was just lookin at me laughing and i tried to smile back oh gosh it was embarrassing and the worst thing is that that isnt he only time that has happened to me im always getting caught with a ton of food in my mouth by a hot boy hahaha its a curse. well thanks for listening i dont feel so bored now but i think im gonna go for a night walk!! :) it should be fun!

so

Peace. Love. hope your not a bored whore!

No comments: