Monday, May 26, 2008

hey love!


Hi people!
Im Sara James Rebel Kelly, or as most people know me Sara Kelly. I have an older sister Ashy who is mared to Jase they live in N.C. cuz Jase is currently serving our country, he is in the army, and they are excpecting their first baby! I cant wait to be an anty!!! My older bros name is Nick, he is a pimp and he loves it. He is my hero for sure. He is twenty and single so go ahead and ask me for his number cuz he is a looker!! :D hahaha then my lil sis Elizabeth, toad, or boo as i like to call her. She is 13 and goes to my fav. jr high Irving, yeah i ruled that school! hahaha I am 17 im almost a senior in two days!! i cant wait!!! i used to cheer but i quit because Cheerleaders are just so typical they are all BIOTCHES!!( i cleaned it up for you mom) so now im just trying to find things to do. Ill hopefully start dance and get a job so i can make bank. I love to run! Its how i work threw problems. I am just a fun loving girl looking for adventure! i love my family and i am oh so blessed to have them. We have so much fun together. My best friend Kimberly Shyann Wood (Shy) lives in S.R. we have some pretty amazing stories together. Mandy is my best friend in poky! summer is almost here and trust me you are gonna want to read my life cuz it is CRAZY!! hahaha ill probably write later today cuz im goin to go see Iron MAN!! YAY!!


No comments: