Thursday, August 7, 2008

OY LIFE!

Wow so not lots has happened but lots has happen! I went to lagoon with shy gun and zack it was fun! it always seems like shy is pushing me to be with zack but both me and zack know that aint ever gonna happen. haha but it was pretty fun ive only been to lagoon 3 times in my life once when i was 5 once with shy in the fifth grade and now this time with shy and im a senior! its weird being so old! i dont feel old! i dont look old! haha but i guess i am just that old! most of you are probably reading this and saying your not old but yes to me i am! in fact i have written out my last words that i want my family to read in case i die! its true there in my room in a notebook the title is in case i die! haha im funny! but i want my family to know how i felt about each of them in case i die! i think its a good idea and no im not counting on the fact that i will die! i just didnt want them to ever wonder! :) soooo i am having an emotional distance probably lets start with shy! im goin to vent to you all cuz i am sure everyone around here is sick of listening to me! but my best friend in the whole wide world does not have time for me any longer she has her boy gunner and gosh those two drive me crazy. they are just not perfect in the way they should be its probably cuz i want shy to marry a freakin abercrombie model cuz that i think would just fit her. ( sara is a weirdo happy ash) :) im just very lonely without having my best friend last summer we were basically insepertable i was down there all the time and she was up here a lot too. she came to the cabin we went on vacation and shopping together and it was so much fun! i cant help but feel us growing apart and it is just killin me inside cuz she is more than my friend she is my sister the one i tell everything to now i feel like im just bugging her when i text her! idk maybe she is just busy. oy i wish i had the guts to just tell her that i miss her! ok ill stop venting now! and then there is my firefighter no i wont put his name in here cuz we never know how long these boy relationships will last but gosh im twiterpatted flabbergasted by my firefighter. he is in salmon right now but he comes home the 15 and we are both counting the days! but you know you never know haha i think its funny how all us kelly girls get long distance relationships and then we marry someone right under our noses! its true it always happens! well this next week i have to go to effin efy yikes im not lookin forward to it! but oh well ill survive hopefully! i have so much i want to tell you but my mind is a total blank as of now so hopefully ill be back!

Love. Peace. Get Some Guts!

No comments: